99% of orders ship within 24 business hours, but please allow up to 2 business days for in-stock products to be packaged and shipped.
- Online orders requiring next-day delivery must be placed by 11:00 a.m. (PST). After 11:00 a.m. please call us at 1-877-653-9577 to insure that we can ship your order out on-time. NOTE: Please call us for all orders placed on Mondays requiring next-day delivery.
- Federal Express and Express Mail orders require a signature upon delivery. If you need us to waive the signature requirement leave a note in your order comments, or call us at 1-877-653-9577. NOTE: If the signature requirement is waived your package will be left at the shipping address. We are not responsible for orders that are lost or stolen after delivery. NOTE: Federal Express Home Delivery Service does not require a signature for delivery.
- If an item is temporarily out of stock you will be notified via email and given an estimated delivery time. Backordered items will be shipped separately from the original order via USPS First Class Mail. Expedited shipping for backordered items is available upon customer request.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times to APO/FPO addresses. Shipments to APO/FPOs are affected by the logistical needs of particular theaters of operation. Please consult the USPS or unit mail rooms for information about delivery times to specific APO/FPO addresses. NOTE: Choosing an expedited shipping option for an APO/FPO address does not insure faster delivery.
- We cannot accept C.O.D. orders or deliveries.
All items sold on USA Military Medals are manufactured to the highest standards and we feel the same way about customer service. If you feel the need to return or exchange an item based on the guidelines below, we will gladly make it happen.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition.
- Merchandise can be returned for a full refund within four months of order date.
- After four months from order date merchandise can only be returned for exchange or store credit.
- After one year from order date no merchandise returns will be accepted.
- Refunds will be issued to the original credit card.
- Exchanges can be made for the same item or for items of equal or lesser value.
- Any additional costs not covered in the exchange will require settlement by credit card before shipment.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. A refund will be processed if the product is unavailable.
- You must include a return address. For the safety of our employees, any package received without a return address on the outside of the package will be destroyed, and USA Military Medals will not replace the contents of the package.
- Please be aware, returned bulk orders of more than $1,000 will be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
NOTE: Special orders such as ribbon and medal mounting will be accepted for returns on a case by case basis. Ribbons and medals with attachments will not be accepted for return unless a mounting error was made.
Please note: USA Military Medals’ facilities do not accept hand deliveries.