United States Air Force Danner TFX Sage Green Boots
The ACU Danner Desert TFX Rough-Out Tan GTX's sleek, low profile provides a snug, supportive fit while providing plenty of room in the toe. These boots are engineered to keep your feet dry even in extreme conditions, and at only 43 ounces, the comfortable fit is ideal for Soldiers.
• Rough out, full-grain leather uppers dry quickly, are mildew resistant, and protect against harsh elements, specifically hot weather.
• 1,000 Denier nylon uppers are resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs.
• Approach TFX outsole is lightweight; provides better acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction.
• Beveled lugs prevent the build-up of debris.
• Lightweight at only 43 ounces.
• Available in "D" (regular) width.GORE-TEX® and TERRA FORCE™ X (TFX) technology:
• 100% waterproof and breathable.
• Micro-porous structure makes the boot waterproof.
• Microscopic pores are 20,000 times smaller than water, preventing penetration of water into the boot.
• Microscopic pores are 700 times larger than water vapor molecules, allowing perspiration to escape and keep your feet dry.
• X-frame design works with the shank for exceptional heel-to-toe transfer.
• Sleek, low profile platform.
© 2016 USAMM. All Rights Reserved