United States Army Government Issue Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass (Model #27)
The Government Issue Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass is U.S. Army Government Issue and manufactured in the U.S.A. It has dial gradiations in degrees and mils to ensure an accurate reading. The frame is durable and the compass is enclosed in a waterproof housing.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Phosphorescent markings light up at night after only brief exposure to light
• Waterproof housing and aluminum body
• Copper induction dampening system to eliminate the need for liquids to slow the rotation of the magnet
• Includes magnifying lens and sight wire
• Dial gradiations in degrees and mils ensures an accurate reading
• Comes with carrying pouch, belt clip, and lanyard
© 2017 USAMM. All Rights Reserved