United States Army TRU-SPEC MultiCam (OCP) H2O-Proof Generation II ECWCS Parka
The TRU-SPEC OCP H2O-Proof Generation II ECWCS (Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System) Parka is made from 3-layer DINTEX® nylon material that is windproof, waterproof, and breathable. The zippered underarms open for ventilation to keep you dry and comfortable.
• 3-layer nylon material
• Double storm flap
• Map pocket
• Rollable hood stows away in the collar
• DINTEX® inner lining
• Non-freezing two way zipper and zippered underarms
• 3-pocket design and adjustable sleeve cuffs
• Sleeve pockets allow sew-on patches
• Locking waist drawstring
• Front placket includes insignia/badge loop
About DINTEX® Technology: DINTEX® membranes guarantee the ultimate in dryness and comfort both indoors and out, though the use of cutting edge waterproof and breathable technology.
Note: This product does not use Near Infrared (NIR) Technology.
© 2016 USAMM. All Rights Reserved