United States Army Official Tritium Lensatic Compass (3H Model)
The Army Official Tritium Lensatic Compass (3H Model) is built to withstand the harsh conditions of battle including extreme temperatures and shock. It's waterproof, sandproof, and the self-powered Tritium micro lights allow you to use it in low-light conditions.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Built and tested in the harshest of conditions
• Fully functional from -50° F to +150° F
• Seven self-powered Tritium lights make it easy to navigate in dim lighting situations
• Includes sight wire and magnifying glass
• Dial gradiations in both degrees and mils for accuracy
• Waterproof aluminum housing and durable frame
• Copper induction dampening system to eliminate the need for liquids to slow the rotation of the magnet
• Comes with carrying pouch, belt clip, and lanyard
WARNING TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: This product can expose you to Lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Click here to learn more about California Prop 6